EPCAR (AFA) 2012
How to Become a Stunt Double
A stunt double stands in for the actor when the action or fight scene gets dangerous or goes beyond the capabilities of the actor. To become a stunt double, you must be in excellent physical condition and have special skills.
1. Exercise regularly if you want to become a stunt double. Eat nutritiously for optimal health and strength.
2. Take lots of lessons because the more skills you have, the better. Gymnastics is extremely important in becoming a stunt double. Get good at trampoline, skateboarding, swimming and high board diving. Take scuba diving lessons.
Practice rock climbing and horseback riding. Learn to water ski and snow ski.
3. Enroll in martial arts classes, especially judo. Judo is excellent for learning how to break falls.
4. Get training in CPR(1) and First Aid. This training looks good on a résumé, especially for stunt double careers. Injuries happen.
5. Have valid driver's licenses for both car and motorcycle. Take advanced driving classes so you'll be qualified for difficult driving scenes.
6. Move to Hollywood and plan to work your way up from the bottom. You must get into the Screen Actors Guild(2) and have a union card(3).
Taken from Google
(1) Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
(2) Annual prize promoted by the American Syndicate of Actors.
(3) A card certifying membership in an organization.
After reading the first item of the instructions, mark the option that completes the gap in the converted sentence below.
“If you want to become a stunt double you ________ exercise regularly.”
Não foi possível realizar o seu cadastro com a sua conta do Facebook pois o seu email não está confirmado no Facebook.Entendi