Quer colocar o estudo em prática? O Stoodi tem exercícios de ENEM 2019 dos maiores vestibulares do Brasil.
Estude Inglês com esses e mais de 30000 que caíram no ENEM, Fuvest, Unicamp, UFRJ, UNESP e muitos outros vestibulares!
- 1. ENEM 2019In this life Sitting on a park bench Thinking about a friend of mine He was only twenty-three Gone before he had his time. It came without a warning Didnꞌt want his friends to see him cry He knew the day was dawning And I didnꞌt have a chance to say goodbye. MADONNA. Erotica. Estados Unidos: Maverick, 1992. A canção, muitas vezes, é uma forma de manifestar sentimentos e emoções da vida cotidiana. Por exemplo, o sofrimento retratado nessa canção foi causado
- 2. ENEM 2019If children live with criticism, they learn to condemn. If children live with fear, they learn to be apprehensive. If children live with pity, they learn to feel sorry for themselves. If children live with ridicule, they learn to feel shy. If children live with tolerance, they learn patience. If children live with praise, they learn appreciation. If children live with acceptance, they learn to love. If children live with approval, they learn to like themselves. If children live with recognition, they learn it is good to have a goal. If children live with sharing, they learn generosity. If children live with fairness, they learn justice. If children live with kindness and consideration, they learn respect. If children live with friendliness, they learn the world is a nice place in which to live. NOLTE, D. L. Disponível em: www.americanfamilytraditions.com. Acesso em: 30 jul. 2012. Valores culturais de um povo revelam sua forma de ser, agir e pensar. Na concepção da autora, as diferentes formas de educar crianças nos Estados Unidos confirmam que as crianças
- 3. ENEM 20195 Ways Pets Can Improve Your Health A pet is certainly a great friend. After a difficult day, pet owners quite literally feel the love. In fact, for nearly 25 years, research has shown that living with pets provides certain health benefits. Pets help lower blood pressure and lessen anxiety. They boost our immunity. They can even help you get dates. Allergy Fighters: A growing number of studies have suggested that kids growing up in a home with “furred animals” will have less risk of allergies and asthma. Date Magnets: Dogs are great for making love connections. Forget Internet matchmaking — a dog is a natural conversation starter. Dogs for the Aged: Walking a dog or just caring for a pet — for elderly people who are able — can provide exercise and companionship. Good for Mind and Soul: Like any enjoyable activity, playing with a dog can elevate levels of serotonin and dopamine — nerve transmitters that are known to have pleasurable and calming properties. Good for the Heart: Heart attack patients who have pets survive longer than those without, according to several studies. DAVIS, J. L. Disponível em: www.webmd.com. Acesso em: 21 abr. 2013 (adaptado). Ao discutir sobre a influência de animais de estimação no bem-estar do ser humano, a autora, a fim de fortalecer seus argumentos, utiliza palavras e expressões como research, a growing number of research e several studies com o objetivo de
- 4. ENEM 2019No cartum, o estudante faz uma pergunta usando turn this thing on por
- 5. ENEM 2019LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Sugar fear-mongering unhelpful By The Washington Times Tuesday, June 25, 2013 In his recent piece “Is obesity a disease?” (Web, June 19), Dr. Peter Lind refers to high-fructose corn syrup and other “manufactured sugars” as “poison” that will “guarantee storage of fat in the body.” Current scientific research strongly indicates that obesity results from excessive calorie intake combined with a sedentary lifestyle. The fact is Americans are consuming more total calories now than ever before. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, our total per-capita daily caloric intake increased by 22 percent from 2,076 calories per day in 1970 to 2,534 calories per day in 2010 — an additional 458 calories, only 34 of which come from increased added sugar intake. A vast majority of these calories come from increased fats and flour/ cereals. Surprisingly, the amount of caloric sweeteners (i.e. sugar, high-fructose, corn syrup, honey, etc.). Americans consume has actually decreased over the past decade. We need to continue to study the obesity epidemic to see what more can be done, but demonizing one specific ingredient accomplishes nothing and raises unnecessary fears that get in the way of real solutions. JAMES M. RIPPE Shrewsbury, Mass. Disponível em: www.washingtontimes.com. Acesso em: 29 jul. 2013 (adaptado). Ao abordar o assunto “obesidade”, em uma seção de jornal, o autor
Não foi possível realizar o seu cadastro com a sua conta do Facebook pois o seu email não está confirmado no Facebook.Entendi