Consider the following sentence and the three alternatives to complete it.
Calvin said, “I will never teach maths”. In the indirect speech this becomes
1. Calvin said that he would never teach maths.
2. Calvin said that he is never going to teach maths.
3. Calvin said that he was never going to teach maths.
Which of the alternatives above can be considered grammatically correct?
Quem é TIM estuda de graça com nosso Cronograma de Estudos!
Para habilitar seu benefício é preciso:
- Fazer o cadastro ou login no site Stoodi pelo celular
- Estar conectado a uma rede móvel da TIM
Vamos lá? :)