Quer colocar o estudo em prática? O Stoodi tem exercícios de Interrogative dos maiores vestibulares do Brasil.
Estude Inglês com esses e mais de 30000 que caíram no ENEM, Fuvest, Unicamp, UFRJ, UNESP e muitos outros vestibulares!
- 1. PUC-PR 2001Fill in the blanks below, choosing the best alternative: I- _____ knows how to speak decent French to talk to the tourists? II- The ticket costs $8. _____ are you going to pay? III- _____ can I take the subway to the Guggenhein Museum? IV- _____ of those buildings is the hospital? V- _____ will your sister travel to London?
- 2. PUC-PR 1996Choose the alternative that best completes the dialogue below: Mr. Wilson is applying for a job. Right now, he is being interviewed by Mrs. Taylor, head of the personnel department. Mrs. Taylor: ______ is your full name, please? Mr. Wilson: Thomas Wilson. Mrs. Taylor: ______ are you from? Mr. Wilson: Canada. Mrs. Taylor: ______ were you born? Mr. Wilson: I was born on March 7, 1956. Mrs. Taylor: ______ did you know about our job offer? Mr. Wilson: Through the ad you put in the newspaper.
- 3. PUC-PR 2007We don't know with __________ he was talking on the phone.
- 4. StoodiComplete a lacuna: ____ do you like your tea?
- 5. StoodiComplete a lacuna: ____ do you go to work every day?
- 6. UPE 2013No texto 1, 2º quadrinho, qual expressão interrogativa completa CORRETAMENTE a pergunta?
- 7. StoodiComplete a lacuna: ____ about a walk on the beach?
- 8. EPCAR (AFA) 2011Many South Africans remain poor and unemployment is high − a factor blamed for a wave of violent attacks against migrant workers from other African countries in 2008 and protests by township residents over poor living conditions during the summer of 2009. Land redistribution is a crucial problem that continues existing. Most farmland is still white-owned. ________ land acquisition on a "willing buyer, willing seller" basis, officials have signaled that large-scale expropriations are on the cards. The government aims to transfer 30% of farmland to black South Africans by 2014. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/country_profiles/1071886. stm Mark the correct question to the answer below. “The government aims to transfer 30% of farmland to black South Africans by 2014.”
- 9. EPCAR (AFA) 2012Leave Out All The Rest (Linking Park) Soundtrack of Twilight I dreamed I was missing You were so scared But no one would listen ‘Cause no one else cared After my dreaming I woke with this fear What am I leaving When I’m done here […] (Chorus) When my time comes Forget the wrong that I’ve done Help me leave behind some Reasons to be missed […] Don’t be afraid I’ve taken my beating I’ve shared what I made […] Pretending Someone else can come and save me from myself I can’t be who you are The line “I’ve shared what I made” is the answer to one question. Mark it.
- 10. CESGRANRIO 1994THE LANGUAGE BARRIER Early last year, at a trade fair in Milan, a revolutionary telephone system was 1unveiled. Developed by American and Japanese, the new machine provides instantaneous translation of the caller's speech. Say "hello" in English and it will come out as "alô" in Portuguese or the equivalent word in the language of your choice. It's remarkable! It might make you think that the whole business of language learning could soon become redundant. But 2don't be hasty. 3A sophisticated computer was programmed to perform language translation. 4It was instructed to translate "out of sight, out of mind" into Russian. 5The Russian translation was 6then fed into the computer and translated back into English. The result was: "invisible lunatic". A typical error. Natural language is so complex and ambiguous 7that a 8computer will invariably have difficulty in making sense of it. The new phone can deal with "hello" and other words well enough. But if asked to translate a sentence, its limitations soon become apparent. The dream of "machine translation" (MT) is almost as old as the modern digital computer itself: the idea was promoted in 1949 and by the late 50's more than 20 MT projects were in development. By 1966 the Automatic Language Processing Advisory Committee concluded that "there's no immediate or predictable prospect of useful machine translation." Research funds were cut. In the late 70's MT was re-discovered. 9The new generation of programs is less ambitious. 10They are limited to texts where the possibilities of error are minimal, such as technical reports and operating manuals. 11Furthermore, the computers simply produce 12a workable draft translation, which a human "post-editor" will then correct. 13In spite of their obvious limitations, MTs are extremely fast and reasonably accurate. 14Yet, even the most optimistic scientists admit that it'll be at least 20 years before computers are capable of translating more sophisticated texts. (Adapted from Speak Up - January 91.) "The new telephone can deal with 'hello' and other words well enough." This sentence contains the answer to all question below EXCEPT one. Mark it.
- 11. StoodiComplete a lacuna: ____ is the weather like today?
- 12. Stoodi 2020Complete a lacuna: ___________ did you go yesterday? Why didn’t you receive my calls?
- 13. Stoodi 2020Complete a lacuna: ___________ movie do you prefer? You can choose this time.
Não foi possível realizar o seu cadastro com a sua conta do Facebook pois o seu email não está confirmado no Facebook.Entendi
Quem é TIM estuda de graça com nosso Cronograma de Estudos!
Você que é cliente TIM já tem acesso ilimitado às videoaulas e exercícios de todas as disciplinas do Stoodi, sem consumir seu pacote de dados. Agora, que tal aproveitar acesso gratuito ao nosso Cronograma de Estudos?
Para habilitar seu benefício é preciso:
- Fazer o cadastro ou login no site Stoodi pelo celular
- Estar conectado a uma rede móvel da TIM
Vamos lá? :)